Last update: May 2022
On this page, you will find all the information of legal interest about the use of personal data that we can collect by browsing the pages of this site as clearly as possible. Reading and accepting it before continuing to use this website is essential.
Francesca Granata, head of the HomeCanarias website (homecanarias.com), undertakes to process the information of its Users and Customers with all guarantees and to fulfil the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of Users' data.
HomeCanarias has adapted this website to:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016, about the processing of natural persons' personal data (GDPR);
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data ("LOPD") and of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21st, with which the Development of the LOPD ("RLOPD") is approved;
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of the Service of the Information Society and of the Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
- HomeCanarias never requires personal information unless it is essential to provide the services requested by Users.
- We will never transfer them to other countries without the prior explicit consent of those directly involved.
Data Protection Controller
Data Protection Controller identity: Francesca Granata
Commercial name: HomeCanarias
Address: Calle Profesor Juan Tadeo Cabrera, 17 - 35600 Puerto del Rosario, Las Palmas
Telephone: +34 628924166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose for processing
The personal data provided through the contact forms on this website are processed and used by HomeCanarias exclusively to assist Users with the requested service. The data presented are stored for the sole purpose of handling Users' requests and being able to contact them in case of follow-up.
On the homecanarias.com website, there is no automated decision-making process, so in particular, there is no User profiling system.
Legitimation for processing
The lawful basis for processing your data is your consent.
The explicit consent of Users is required to be able to send requests for information about our services.
Type of data processed
Personal data processed and stored by HomeCanarias are of identifying types, such as first name, last name, e-mail address and telephone number. HomeCanarias does not require and does not store sensitive data that needs an advanced level of protection.
In providing our services, we use third-party software and services to collect information passively and without the Users' knowledge. The data collected includes, among other things: the IP address of the device, the type and the screen size of the device used, the geographical position, the pages visited, and the date and time of the visit. This data is processed and stored for the purposes specified below:
- learn more about how Users use and interact with the website to improve their experience while using our services;
- identify trends in the use of the website for statistical purposes;
- identify possible errors in the implementation of the website;
- ascertain and verify the responsibilities in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the website or third parties.
For those purposes, we use third-party web analytics services (Google Analytics) that collect information passively to evaluate the use of the website and generally gather information about the website's activity.
The computer systems used to operate the website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols, as well as the data related to the IP address used by the Users that connect to the site.
Sharing of data
If necessary, to process the request received, HomeCanarias can transmit the data obtained to employees and collaborators, duly instructed about the precautions and guarantees to be taken in handling the information in question. Likewise, HomeCanarias may use ancillary services for its activities provided by third parties with whom specific agreements have been signed in compliance with the provisions of the Applicable Regulations.
To provide the services strictly necessary for the development of its activities, HomeCanarias shares data with some service providers selected by the fulfilment of the rights that we apply on this site.
- Web analytics: Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose headquarters is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files found on the Users computer, to help HomeCanarias analyze the use of the website. The information generated by cookies is directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You have the right to obtain confirmation, requesting information in writing, that we are processing your data in HomeCanarias.
In connection with the use of your data, you have the right at any time:
- to obtain their rectification or cancellation or limitation of the processing that concerns them;
- to revoke the consent, where foreseen. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given;
- to propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) in the manner prescribed by the Applicable Law.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through a written and signed request containing the following information: first name, last name, address for notification purposes, photocopy of a personal identity document and the reason for the request. You must send the documents to: Francesca Granata, Calle Profesor Juan Tadeo Cabrera, 17 - 35600 Puerto del Rosario, Las Palmas, Spain.
Data retention period
We will retain personal data provided voluntarily by Users until the cancellation is requested by the interested party or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The information related to browsing will be kept for a maximum of 14 months following the collection, except when we must use them to ascertain responsibility in the case of computer crimes against the site. In this case, the information will be kept available to the Authority for the time necessary to guarantee this website's exercise of its defence rights.
Security and privacy of data
Following the provisions of current data protection regulations, HomeCanarias undertakes to use and process the personal data Users provide, respecting their confidentiality. We will use them for their purpose and comply with the obligation to retain and adopt all the security measures to prevent alteration, loss or unauthorized access.
Accuracy and correctness of data
As a User, you are responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent to HomeCanarias, exempting Francesca Granata from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided. The User agrees always to provide complete and correct information.
Acceptance and consent
In agreement with the LSSICE, HomeCanarias does not implement SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the User.